Novel Coronavirus related Information
As a part of efforts to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus COVID-19, tourist facilities in Saitama City may be temporarily closed or their open hours changed, or events may be cancelled or postponed. For the latest information, please refer to the following and check the official website of each facility and event.
[About the novel coronavirus]
You can find more information on the coronavirus on CLAIR website
- early-November Le Tour de France SAITAMA Criterium has been cancelled.
- early-November Saitamarché in SAITAMA Criterium has been cancelled.
- November 3rd Doll Town Iwatsuki-Doll Memorial Ceremony has been cancelled.
- December 10th Toka-Machi has been cancelled.
- December 12th Juninichi-Machi has bee cancelled.
- January 1-3 Yono Shichifukujin (Seven Gods of Fortune) Pilgrimage has bee cancelled.
- March,27, 28 Saita-March has been cancelled.
- March,27, 28 Saitamarché with Saita-March has been cancelled.
[Major sightseeing spots]
*The Omiya Bonsai Art Museum has reopened from May 29, 2020.
*Iwatsuki Ningyo Museum has reopened from June 2, 2020.
*The Railway Museum has reopened from June 10, 2020.
*Mint Museum Saitama of Branch has reopened from June 22, 2020 (Coin Factory Tour will be closed until further notice.)
**Tourist information centers(Omiya, Saitama-Shintoshin, Urawa, Iwatsuki) have reopened from June 1.**