Search for places you want to visit
- Add the spots that you are interested in into ”My Plan” (your favorites)
- This can generate a route automatically by looking at the contents of ”My Plan”.
- Using [My Favorite Spots] on the left, you can put places you want to go into your plans on the right. (When the [+] button is pressed, it is added to the plan).
- Sort in the most convenient order automatically
- Check the travel route and time by pressing the ”Direction” button (travel route by train, car or on foot will be shown).
- Create route with the ”Create an itinerary” button.
Transfer the Plan to your smartphone and head out!
- Show the duration of the route.
- Display the entire route (by foot or by car).
- Share the url and your chosen destination will appear on the map of your own smartphone.
・As this plan is information that was output to be shared, it will not be deleted even if the original plan is deleted.
- The plans you create will be saved under [My Plans]. Press [Create New Plan] to create a new plan.
- The plan name can be changed using the [Edit] button.
- If you press the [Pin] button, you are able expand the spots.
- Add the spots that you are interested in into ”My Plan”
This tourist attraction has been added into "Japan Trip Planner"
Omagi Park, Higashi Urawa [Saitama Fireworks Festival]
One of the three major firework events of the year. Here you can immerse yourself in the nature of the Minuma area while treating yourself to a marvelous show.
The Fireworks Festival is back!
It will be held first time in 4 years.
More details will be announced as soon as they are finalized.
*In case of stormy weather, it will be postponed to the next day August 12.
*Canceled in case of stormy weather on both August 11 & 12.
Other Fireworks Festivals in Saitama City;
– Owada Park
– Iwatsuki Bunka (Culture) Park
Friday, August 11, 2023
No parking is available. Please use public transportation.