Search for places you want to visit
- Add the spots that you are interested in into ”My Plan” (your favorites)
- This can generate a route automatically by looking at the contents of ”My Plan”.
- Using [My Favorite Spots] on the left, you can put places you want to go into your plans on the right. (When the [+] button is pressed, it is added to the plan).
- Sort in the most convenient order automatically
- Check the travel route and time by pressing the ”Direction” button (travel route by train, car or on foot will be shown).
- Create route with the ”Create an itinerary” button.
Transfer the Plan to your smartphone and head out!
- Show the duration of the route.
- Display the entire route (by foot or by car).
- Share the url and your chosen destination will appear on the map of your own smartphone.
・As this plan is information that was output to be shared, it will not be deleted even if the original plan is deleted.
- The plans you create will be saved under [My Plans]. Press [Create New Plan] to create a new plan.
- The plan name can be changed using the [Edit] button.
- If you press the [Pin] button, you are able expand the spots.
- Add the spots that you are interested in into ”My Plan”
This tourist attraction has been added into "Japan Trip Planner"
Owada Park [Saitama Fireworks Festival]
The first of three major firework events in Saitama City is sure to be a spectacle from any angle you view it!
The Fireworks Festival is back!
It will be held first time in 4 years.
More details will be announced as soon as they are finalized.
*In case of stormy weather, it will be postponed to the next day July 31.
*Canceled in case of stormy weather on both July 30 & 31.
Other Fireworks Festivals in Saitama City;
– Omagi Park, Higashi Urawa
– Iwatsuki Bunka (Culture) Park
Sunday, July 30, 2023
No parking is available. Please use public transportation.